Saturday, January 28, 2012

A Day at Home

Today was one of those days I look forward to. I didn't have to go anywhere. I had a lot on my to-do list and it felt so good to get everything done. Amongst all the laundry, dishes, and cleaning I was able to get in a little fun stuff too. My mom came over for a few hours and had lunch with us.

We had tacos. Yummy!

The boys and I also got in some time on the Xbox. Had to work off those tacos! I was also able to sit and relax with a cup of my favorite Cafe Escapes Cafe Mocha and read a magazine. Before I knew it, it was dinner time. I had a few extra moments afterwards so I also started working on our taxes. I like to keep up on them as papers start to come in. It doesn't feel so overwhelming then. Since I was digging in paperwork I decided I might as well balance the checkbook too!

So nice to get so much done and still have one more day of the weekend to enjoy! I think I have to give myself a high five and relax for the rest of the night. :o)  



No comments:

Post a Comment