Monday, October 24, 2016

Nourishing Meals - Book Review





Nourishing Meals gives you 365 recipes that will have your whole family eating healthier in no time. They are all whole foods based and Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, and Soy-Free dishes. This book is huge with over 500 pages. It will take me some time to get through it all. I've skimmed through it a few times and am slowly working my way from the beginning. I've already marked a few recipes though.

I really like the fact that so many of the recipes are for a larger family. That makes me happy! I know it's not a big deal to double a recipe but it's nice when you don't have to. I do wish the pictures were right next to the recipes though. This book has them all together in a section in the middle of the book. Not really that big of a deal since this book is pretty awesome otherwise.

We don't have any food allergies in our family thank goodness but I am trying to get us more into whole foods eating most of the time. We're a work in progress.This book really has it all and I feel like it's doable. I definitely recommend this book if you are looking to eat healthier.

Nourishing Meals  facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/nourishingmeals

Nourishing Meals on Twitter - https://twitter.com/nourishingmeals



* I received this book from Blogging For Books for this review. No other compensation was received. Opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment