Thursday, August 27, 2015

Martha Stewart's Appetizers - Book Review



I have a few of Martha's cookbooks and this one did not disappoint. I love that she includes such a variety in her books. This one has appetizers I know my family will love and are pretty basic or at least what I consider family friendly but it also has included ones that are on the much fancier side. Definitely worthy of any type of party you may be having.

A few recipes I have marked already are the Fried Sweet Potato Ravioli, Chicken - Salad Tartlets, and the Spiced Nuts. There are so many more that I can't wait to put on the table for the holiday season that will start in a few months. If you like the more fancier side there are recipes that include caviar.

The photos in this cookbook are beautiful. Martha always makes me feel like I can accomplish more in the kitchen than I think I can. Her books inspire me!

I highly suggest you check out Martha Stewart's Appetizers so you can rock your next party with these delicious appetizers. There is something for everyone.

* I received this book from Blogging For Books for this review. Opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment