Wednesday, August 12, 2015

A Jewish Baker's Pastry Secrets - Book Review



I love to bake so I was very much looking forward to getting this book. The photo on the cover actually made me wish for cooler temps so I could start baking right away. Once I opened the book though I was immediately disappointed. There are absolutely no photos at all in the book! I am very much a visual person so this is a deal breaker for me. I did glance through the book but just could not get over the fact that they didn't include any pictures. I am sure there are many great pastries to be made and maybe one winter day when I am bored or sick with nothing else to do I will look back through this book and give it a second chance. I really like to be able to see the end result of what I am making.

If you are not a visual person like I am you may enjoy A Jewish Baker's Pastry Secrets more than I did.

* I received this book from Blogging For Books for my review. Opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment