Wednesday, February 11, 2015

MizzFit #MIZ06 Quarterly Box Review


#MIZ06


I am always so excited when my Quarterly box from Bianca Jade (MizzFit) comes. She usually posts a few sneak peeks for us on her facebook page which gets me even more anxious for it to arrive. I have LOVED all of my boxes from her.

Each box has a theme and this one was Clean Slate. Every time I get a box it's a great motivator to keep on track and be my best healthy me. It's such a great way to find out about all kinds of fitness fun! As always so many great products included to keep me from getting in a rut.



Mizzfit & Pointe Studio Barre Socks


These socks were designed by Mizzfit and they are so cute and comfy!





fitbook


This is a 12 week journal to keep track of your fitness & nutrition. Love this! I do better when I write things down. Helps keep me accountable. 




Strawberry Crush Facial Scrub


This scrub smells amazing! It makes my skin feel pretty awesome too!



Also included in this box:

Snap Super Candy - they were pretty tasty little caramel bits. I didn't want the bag to end!

1-month membership to Booya Fitness - access to all their workouts. 

Eyeko Sport Mascara - I don't wear makeup so I'll pass this on to a friend who will be very happy!

15% discount to Lucy Activewear - I have a few of their pieces and they are pretty awesome.


I just love getting this box. It is the only subscription box that I subscribe to anymore after trying lots of them. This one just reminds me to keep on my healthy journey and I love the mix of products she includes! 

You can find MizzFit on twitter and facebook. She is always posting great stuff. Love that she interacts with her followers too! 

* I pay for my own subscription to this Quarterly box by MizzFit. Opinions are my own. 


No comments:

Post a Comment