Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

We were in much need of some groceries so the boys and I ran to Costco and Target today. I didn't have time to make anything for dessert on this special day so I was very excited when I saw Costco had a yummy looking red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting for only $8. You know it went right in my cart without any hesitation! They have such good bakery products there.




It looks a little small in the photo but it's a 10 inch cake and weighs about 3 1/2 lbs! It has the red crumbs all around the sides of the cake. So I have to confess I had 2 slivers of it before supper! It was just calling my name and I couldn't resist. One of the boys also had a piece so I wouldn't eat alone. LOL  It is beyond good. So very moist and just the right amount of frosting. Yummy! I highly recommend if you are near a Costco to pick one up.

After we got home and unloaded groceries I ran across town to Sonic for Happy Hour. They have slushies for 1/2 price from 2-4pm each day. So the boys got slushies for their Valentine's treat from me. They are so easy to please!

I hope you have a lovely Valentine's Day. I will enjoy mine with my 5 favorite sweeties.  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment