Friday, October 3, 2014

The Skinnytaste Cookbook - Book Review


I am absolutely thrilled with this cookbook! I can't get over how many recipes I want to make from it. The best part is that I know my family will like most of them too. The photos are just beautiful. The dishes are full of color and just make me think happiness on a plate. When food looks that good it just makes me happy.

I love all the side notes of perfect pairings (she suggests other dishes or sides to go along with it) and skinnyscoops (tips). She also lists nutrition information for each recipe. She definitely proves that food can taste good and be healthy for you too.

I hadn't heard of Gina Homolka or her blog Skinnytaste before I got this book but she definitely has a fan in me now. If you'd like to find out more about this book and the author you can visit here.

I definitely recommend this cookbook. I know with all of the 150 recipes included you will surely find several that will be to your liking.

*I received this book from Blogging For Books for this review. Opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment