Sunday, December 30, 2012

NEW Healthy Choice Baked Entrées

Crowdtap recently had a sample & share which included $1 off coupons for Healthy Choice's new Baked Entrees. I decided to try the Fettuccini Alfredo Bake. I'm not much of a red sauce girl so thought it would be the route to go.


The price at my local Target was $2.54 so with the $1 off coupon it was $1.54. Which in my frugal opinion it was a little more than I'd like to pay but I wanted to give it a try.




Directions were easy enough. It just needed a small slit in the plastic and then microwave around 4 minutes. Then let sit for 2 minutes.


It smelled delicious! I have to say there was a nice amount of broccoli in there and it was just the right texture. The sauce was good too. Not too salty and it didn't feel heavy. For only 270 calories I think it's a pretty good option. You might want to add a salad to make your meal a little more complete.

Here's a link to  Crowdtap if you'd like to sign up. You can earn amazon gift certificates and other things for answering polls and participating in these sample and shares.

*This was part of a sample & share from Crowdtap. They had $1 off coupons for us to use. I paid the rest out of my own pocket. Opinions are my own.





No comments:

Post a Comment