Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookies



If you're a fan of soft and chewy cookies then Quaker has the cookie for you! I received this Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookie with Raisins in my recent MomVoxBox from Influenster. It is the perfect size for a snack for one. (or more if you really have to share like I did.) My boys love cookies so I broke it in parts so everyone could get a sample before it was all gone. The texture was just right. It was soft and chewy and it tasted very fresh. They got a thumbs up from all of us.

You can visit their facebook page here or follow them on twitter here. I've posted a little more info below too.

Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookies


Enjoy chewy, soft-baked cookies in a family-favorite flavor! With wholesome Quaker Oats and delicious raisins, you’ll never remember they came from our kitchen instead of yours.

-Made with Whole Grain Quaker Oats
-Individually packaged
-Provides a good source of fiber
-Contains 6 grams of total fat per serving


Where to Buy

You can find Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookies at most major retailers.
Suggested retail price: $2.69 for a box of 6 cookies.

*I was given a sample free in my MomVoxBox complimentary for testing and review purposes from Influenster. 

No comments:

Post a Comment